Ambrose Limited (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act.
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto our website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
What personal information do we collect?
Information collected through our website may include personal information about you. For example, your name, residential address, phone number, email address, location and other information you provide to us.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us including via our website and through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services;
- third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information:
- to respond to communications from you
- to provide services to you
- to contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- to comply with our obligations at law
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any business that supports provision of our services (including IT service providers)
- any new owners in the event of a business sale
- any other person authorised by the Act or another law
- any other person authorised by you.
A business that supports our services may be located outside New Zealand. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside New Zealand.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates. If you want to exercise that right(s), email us at email@example.com.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
- Phone Number: +64 21 225 5753
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org